I love potatoes and if I am eating healthy, I make sure I add a few of my favourite things to eat in the salad I am eating. I believe in a balance in life! I eat healthy without comprising on taste and if a little bit of additions here and there makes my heart happy then I will add it!
It’s a very simple salad to put together. This was an unplanned salad and it came out so well that I had to put it up for all you to try as well. I will straightaway jump to the making! Enjoy!
Creamy Potato & Boiled Egg Salad: A creamy, tangy potato and egg salad which can be eaten warm or cold.
Recipe type: Side
Serving Size: 2
- Boiled potatoes, cubed – 3/4 cup
- Boiled egg, cubed – 4
- Red & Yellow bell pepper, diced – 1/2 cup
- Broccoli florets, steamed – 1/2 cup
- French beans, steamed and cut into 2 inch pieces – 1/2 cup
- Black olives, sliced – 2 tbs
- Capers – 1 tbs (optional)
- Spring onion, chopped – 2 tbs
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Mayo – 2 tbs
- Mustard – 1 tbs
- Honey – 1/2 tbs
- Dried chives – 1 tsp (or fresh chives, chopped – 2 tsp) (optional)
- Mix everything together and adjust seasoning if required. I usually discard the yellow portion of the egg for this salad but it’s totally up to you.
- Serve warm or cold.