It’s my birthday today and since I am a blogger now, I thought of all kinds of cake I could bake and upload on the blog but then any cake recipe would have easily eaten up my whole day! I chose to make something fun and shared it with my three year old.
I and my daughter had so much fun making this 10 Minute chocolate fondue and eating it out of a mug. I loved every bit of it. The making, the shooting, the eating and mostly the time we spent together. What more could I ask on my birthday!
This recipe hardly takes 10 minutes to make. Only 2 Ingredients and is so so yummy. Share the mug with your family for a cozy celebration at home. Make them now!
10-Minute Microwave Mug Fondue | 2 Ingredient Chocolate Fondue
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Serving Size: 2
- Compound Chocolate, small pieces – 1/2 cup
- Amul Cream, 25% Fat – 1/4 cup
- Pulse the chocolate pieces in a mixer grinder till it’s crumbly and resembles soil.
- Heat cream in a mug of your choice in the microwave for 30 seconds or until hot.
- Add the pulsed chocolate in the hot cream and mix well.
- Serve the chocolate fondue hot with marshmallows, fruits, cake!